Mr. Hill has ten years’ experience in the addiction counseling/law enforcement field, in addition to over thirty years in addiction treatment. He and his team have become experts, sought after by insurers like United Healthcare to assist them in the development of their ambulatory detoxification protocol. His treatment program is the recipient of the United States Behavioral Health's OPTUM AWARD for excellence.
Mr. Hill has provided family court evaluations to the Riverside and Hemet court system for over twenty years. Additionally, he has provided consultation and expert witness testimony in criminal (capital, possession w/ intent), civil (wrongful death, standards of care, labor) cases.
Mr. Hill combines advanced education, years of addiction treatment experience with his own personal knowledge of addiction and recovery. Past clients have commented on his unique ability to simplify difficult cases while gaining the trust of juries and judges. His understanding of addictive disorders surpasses textbook knowledge and encompasses a street understanding.
He opened and directed his own full service adult and adolescent outpatient treatment program since 1987 and, previously, directed residential and hospital based inpatient programs in New Mexico and Colorado.
Visit his program websites at: www.hillrecovery.com or www.manifesttreatment.com
- Certified by the California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals - CADC II
- Certified by the National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor - NAADAC
- NAADAC National Certified Addiction Counselor - NADAC II
- Member of Board of Directors for Inland Valley Regional Medical Center and Rancho Springs Hospital (seventeen years)
- Listed in National Directory of Who’s who in Executive and Professionals
- Certified Master Addictions Forensic Counselor
- Certified Criminal Reformation Clinician II
- Expert witness testimony and technical assistance in the following legal actions
- Possession with intent to sell methamphetamine
- Possession with intent to sell cocaine
- Possession with intent to sell marijuana
- Capital murder cases
- Labor Relations
- Civil Court – wrongful death, standards of care, background checks
- Family Court Evaluations
What patients say about Hill Recovery...
“Such a wonderful program. The staff is so positive, they always made me feel comfortable."
“It worked wonders for me. I am very happy with the program. God bless. Thank you all for everything.”
“I would highly recommend Hill Recovery. As an adolescent I cam in unwilling, not wanting to be sober, and was in denial about having a problem and that I was just going through a "teenage phase." It sounds so cliche, but I really learned so much from this program and the peers around me.”
“It works.” That is what you want to hear about Hill Recovery… That is what we all want to hear about Hill. What I have found is that Hill Recovery Works, as long as I am present and willing. Hill provides outstanding support, guidance and the tools (and how to use them) to the alcoholic or addict that is in treatment. Also sets forth the path for succeeding in recovery. Hill is much different than just treatment. I am currently at Hill Recovery a place where I feel cared for and happy. Actually, I also feel safe here. What may be counter intuitive is that I am bummed that I am leaving out patient. I’m done here, but the journey is just beginning. Thanks to the amazing staff, I have the confidence to do what I need to do to stay sober and I know if I have any doubts or challenges I can always stop by Hill, or just pick up the phone. My sincerest appreciation to you all---My wife thanks you also!