Alcohol & Drugs
This program is specifically designed for the individual’s who cannot take a month off work or leave their families. Those enrolled in the (IOP) program attend three-hour groups, three times a week for twenty-four sessions. Families are involved from the onset of the treatment program.
Weekly individual counseling is also offered and 12-step attendance is suggested for the outpatient treatment services. Weekly aftercare sessions are included for six months after the initial sessions have been completed.
OUTPATIENT RECOVERY PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- 24 primary group and education sessions
- 8 individual sessions
- 8 family sessions
- 6 months weekly AfterCare
- 3 Random drug/alcohol screens
- Medical supervision for detoxification or other medical needs
- Psychiatric consultation if needed
- Individualized treatment plans
- Relapse Prevention Training
WE ACCEPT MOST MAJOR HEALTH INSURANCE PLANS.
Contact us to see if we can work with your health insurance provider.
CALL US TODAY – (951) 719-3685
The Truth About Addiction (Outpatient vs. Inpatient)